Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcome!

Well, I've been toying with this for a long time...or at least the idea of this. I guess I thought I had nothing to say, but maybe I do.

I am trying, and finally succeeding in changing my body, by being a "grass eater" - read that vegetarian. I'd like to be vegan, and I do try, but cheese is far too seductive. So I do my best.

I imagine what I'll do here is perhaps product reviews, recipe reviews, restaurant reviews, and posting my own original "on-the-fly" or "healthied up" recipes. I never thought much of them, but they seem to be quite popular.

I'll probably also post some stuff about being a mom of two active boys, both of whom have Sensory Processing Disorder (finally legitimized by being included in the new DSM - yay!). And maybe some stuff from school, I'm studying for my BA in Psychology - Child and Early Development. And maybe some stuff on working out and exercise.

So basically, it will be exactly what the title says, a snapshot of a day in the life of a grass eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment